Oil-/Gas-fired sectional cast iron hot water heating boiler. Eutectoplex triple-pass heat exchanger surface for operation with modulating water temperatures.
Rated input: 490 to 4387 MBH - 144 to 1285 kW
The Vitorond 200 boiler is a reliable, durable and efficient commercial heating solution. The boiler’s sectional, triple-pass design, combined with a special Eutectoplex heat exchanger surface ensures easy installation, economical energy consumption, high operational reliability and a long service life.
The bottom line: fast investment recovery through maximum savings in fuel and maintenance costs.
The benefits at a glance:
- Efficient and reliable operation. Modulated boiler water temperatures help conserve energy by closely matching system output to actual demand. Viessmann system controls ensure consistent, maximum system efficiency. Combustion efficiency: 85% for gas and 88% for oil.
- High operational reliability and a long service life are achieved by the special Eutectoplex gray cast iron heat exchanger. A uniform heat transfer and controlled water flow, together with inherent characteristics of the cast iron sections eliminate stress fractures and extend the lifecycle of the boiler.
|Eutectoplex triple-pass, cast iron section|
- Problem-free transport into difficult-to-access boiler rooms thanks to sectional construction and low weight. The Fastfix system facilitates a quick and easy installation.
- Low environmental impact thanks to low-emission combustion achieved by the boiler’s triple-pass design.
- Problem-free cleaning access facilitated by a hinged left- or right-swing combustion chamber door providing easy access to all three flue gas passageways from the front of the boiler, reducing side clearance.
- Comprehensive standard equipment saves valuable time in installation and sourcing of product. The supply and return header system is pre-built for left or right connections and positions components properly.
- Consistent and reliable DHW supply through integration with Viessmann indirect-fired stainless steel domestic hot water tanks.
- Boilers, controls, domestic hot water tanks, and heating system components are design-matched to work together. All components are compatible and are therefore quickly and easily installed.
- Standardized LON-BUS enables easy communication with building management systems.
- Maximum quality assurance. All components bearing the Viessmann name are designed and manufactured at company-owned production facilities.