Stainless steel domestic hot water tanks for a lifetime of hygienic domestic hot water heating.
Capacity: 53 to 119 USG - 200 to 450 liters
Domestic hot water tanks made of high-alloy stainless steel to satisfy the highest expectations with respect to hygiene, recovery rates and service life expectancy.
The benefits at a glance:
- Long service life due to corrosion-resistant hot water tank and heat exchanger coil construction of high-alloy stainless steel.
- No sacrificial anode required for additional corrosion protection; therefore no anode replacement costs.
- Heating of the entire water content by a heat exchanger coil extending to the tank bottom.
- Reliable hot water comfort due to fast, even heating with large-diameter 1.25" non-finned heat exchanger coil.
- Minimal standby losses through highly effective foamed-in-place or wrap-around HCFC-free insulation.
- Universally suitable - for larger hot water demand several Vitocell 300-V or Vitocell 300-H domestic hot water tanks can be combined into a multiple-tank battery via common headers.