Dual-coil steel domestic hot water tank with Ceraprotect two-coat enamel finish for economical domestic hot water heating. Dual heat exchanger coil for solar heating applications in conjunction with solar collectors and a heating boiler.
Capacity: 79 and 119 USG - 300 and 450 liters
For the Vitocell 100-B the heat from solar collectors is transferred to the water via the lower heat exchanger coil. The upper heat exchanger coil accommodates reheating by the heating boiler.
The benefits at a glance:
- Corrosion-resistant tank with Ceraprotect enamel coating ensures a long service life. Additional cathode protection is provided by a magnesium anode.
- The entire water content is heated by a coiled 1”/25 mm diameter steel heat exchanger surface which extends to the bottom of the tank.
- Large heat exchanger surfaces allow fast and even heating of the entire water content, guaranteeing a high level of domestic hot water comfort.
- Increased energy savings thanks to highly effective, foamed-in-place HCFC-free insulation keeping standby losses at a minimum.
- Two thermometers to show the domestic hot water temperature at the top of the tank and at midpoint.