Important notification for U.S. customers. Click here.
The perfect mix of performance, quality and value, the Vitodens 100-W gas-fired wall-mount condensing boiler is ideal for any home and any budget. With added product features, the new generation of this popular boiler now offers even greater versatility and choice.
The benefits at a glance:
- New! On-demand DHW now on Vitodens 100 with the new CombiPLUS Kit
- Fits Any Home and Budget with high performance at an attractive price.
- Lasting Performance with industry-leading Viessmann made SA240 316 Ti stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV.
|Viessmann made stainless steel |
Inox-Radial heat exchanger
- Low-Emission Combustion with Viessmann made stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane. Factory calibrated.
| ||Viessmann made stainless steel |
MatriX cylinder burner
- Versatile On-Board Boiler Control interfaces with most external controls. Now with integrated 0-10V and OpenTherm® communication ability. Outdoor temperature sensor standard.
- Greater Venting Flexibility with increased vent length (up to 200’) and multiple venting options
– Horizontal or vertical sealed combustion coaxial venting (factory supplied).
– Horizontal, vertical or hybrid sealed combustion double-pipe venting (field supplied).
– Horizontal or vertical single-wall venting (field supplied).
- Suitable for Altitude Levels of up to 10,000 ft. / 3000 m.
- Easy Installation, Service and Maintenance with all pipe connections located at the bottom and serviceable components easily accessible from the front.
- Extremely Quiet Operation; quieter than most refrigerators.
- Compact, Lightweight Design and zero clearance to combustibles.
- Built-in Automatic Frost Protection prevents freeze-up during long shut-off periods.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty in residential applications.