High efficiency, gas-fired condensing boiler with Inox-Crossal heat exchanger surface in corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Rated input: 638 to 3361 MBH - 187 to 985 kW
Operating costs for medium and large size heating systems are often not given due consideration. By modernizing the heating boilers, energy consumption and environmental impact can be reduced considerably.
Condensing boiler technology provides distinctive possibilities to lower gas consumption dramatically in apartment buildings, commercial, industrial and public buildings.
The benefits at a glance:
- High operating reliability and long service life due to the vertically arranged, corrosion-resistant Inox-Crossal heat exchanger surface made of stainless steel.
- Low-emission combustion - the Vitocrossal 300 boiler series has emission values within and well below the limits set by the requirements of the German environmental emblem "Blue Angel", the Swiss Clean Air Regulations, California Regulations, and the new environmental performance standards for boiler emissions, established by the CCME, effective 1994.
- Energy savings and reduced impact on the environment through enhanced utilization of the latent heat contained in the flue gases.
- Depending on the heating system water temperature, efficiencies in excess of 95% can be achieved through intensive flue gas condensation: The new, highly efficient Inox-Crossal heating surface ensures optimum heat transfer to the boiler water. The flue gas temperature is only approx. 10º C (18º F) above the boiler return temperature.
- Easy transport into boiler rooms due to narrow design and low weight - an important factor in modernizing the boiler room.
- Safe heat transfer ensured by wide dimension water walls and large water content.